    --
    Stay safe and warm
    George

    gemini, Feb 2, 2005

  2. gemini

    Brian Guest

    "gemini" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:AtcMd.138812$...
    > how does one get back it's sound icon on lower right task bar It looks
    > like a bell
    >
    > Thank You anyone
    >

    > --
    > Stay safe and warm
    > George

    try start>>settings>>control panel>>sound and audio>>volume tab>>check show
    audio contol in task bar....
    also, make sure that: right click the info area (where the clock
    is)>>properties>>info area>>modify that the audio symbol is not set to
    always hide. if so change it to show always.

    Brian, Feb 2, 2005

  3. gemini

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / Sounds and Audio Devices / Volume tab.
    Check 'Place volume icon in the taskbar'.

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:27:44 GMT, in
    <AtcMd.138812$>
    gemini scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2005
  4. gemini

    Billh Guest

    gemini wrote:
    > how does one get back it's sound icon on lower right task bar It looks
    > like a bell
    >
    > Thank You anyone
    >

    > --
    > Stay safe and warm
    > George

    Go in to the control panel and then the sound panel will have an option
    to show the icon check it.

    Billh, Feb 3, 2005