    I'm trying to get sound from both my speakers and headphones at the same
    time, but when I plug my USB headphones in.... I loss the sound from my
    speakers........

    don, Apr 27, 2004

  2. don

    Toolman Tim Guest

    USB headphones?

    How are the speakers plugged in? I'd use a "Y" adapter and regular
    headphones. Plug the "Y" adapter into the speaker out on the PC. Plug the
    speakers in one side, and the regular headphones on the other.

    USB headphones? For real? Why?

    Toolman Tim, Apr 27, 2004

  3. don

    Boomer Guest

    Pretty soon there won't be electrical outlets in a house.
    Everything will be USB. ;o)

    Boomer, Apr 27, 2004
  4. don

    Pat Guest