    also used the windows problemshooter, but no luck.

    Can someone help me?

    Kind regards

    Marco Bakker, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Marco Bakker

    Steven Guest

    some sort of radio interference maybe eather on the speakers or the card is
    getting it , try a different set of speakers and see if you still get the
    same, its possible that something could be touching the card where it
    shouldent be and thats making it do it but just try different
    speakers/earphones for now and see what you get then...

    Steve

    Steven, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Marco Bakker

    °Mike° Guest