    spreading...i did system restore now...i don't know either its has good
    result, do anyonw know how to solve this problem please! and how can i
    prevent spreading this virus?

    shanmuga raja, Aug 13, 2003

  2. shanmuga raja

    Jeff Partch Guest

    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_MSBLAST.A

    Jeff Partch, Aug 13, 2003

  3. shanmuga raja

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hey i get this Blaster Virus in my PC...know what it does? it is activated
    Naturally you kept your avs up to date.......

    Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2003
  4. shanmuga raja

    Dinesh.T.K Guest

    Dinesh.T.K, Aug 13, 2003
  5. shanmuga raja

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Grazie mille

    Anche, la prima posta era completamente via dal soggetto!

    Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2003
  6. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why the **Italian language** newsgroup
    for Sharepoint was included in this massive cross-posting?

    I've removed it from this message and would be grateful if everyone else
    replying to this thread would do likewise !!

    (Of course a better way would be to ignore this thread completely)

    Grazie mille !

    Mike Walsh

    Mike Walsh \(MVP\), Aug 13, 2003
  7. shanmuga raja

    Danny Guest

  8. shanmuga raja

    Stan Guest

    For f*cks sake you could probably go to CNN and find out how to remove it.

    Stan, Aug 14, 2003
  9. Hello!

    You are OT here!
    Please, avoid also X-Posts like this one. It seems you choosed randomly in
    newsgroup list...

    Ciao
    Roberto

    Roberto Restelli, Aug 15, 2003