sos~help~help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by xiao yun, Oct 14, 2004.

  1. xiao yun

    xiao yun Guest

    Some who can directly help my $3000, I also will return to him $10000,
    if intending please will use E-mail to reply me

    E-Mail:

    address: Room (403),No.25 xi yung li zhong,jiang men city,guang dong
    province, China

    zip/post codes: 529,000

    Remit money in the bank :bank of china

    code name:jiangmen chengqu subbranch

    Account:4750204-01880342302

    npryee:liaoyiyun

    Bank telephone:(+86)0750-3559570

    My telephone:(+86)13630453753

    (Hoped you chat as soon as possible with bank department, now may
    accept all foreign currency remittances, including US dollar)

    xiao yun, Oct 14, 2004

  2. xiao yun

    Secret S Guest

    WTF? You is asking for your $3,000 to give me my $10,000. Will you glad two
    gift this to hair?

    Hoped you chat you own to death.

    **SS**

    Secret S, Oct 14, 2004

  3. xiao yun

    Shel-hed Guest

    You have that much munny?
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

    Shel-hed, Oct 14, 2004
  4. What are you? NUTS???? This is one of the oldest scams on the internet -
    give it up!

    Villikins Grinz, Oct 14, 2004
  5. xiao yun

    EricP Guest

    Please my wife and 19 children are starving and my mother needs an
    operation or she will die.

    You have money and are a kind person. Please send me lots of money,
    immediately so we can survive.

    Thank you friend.

    EricP, Oct 14, 2004
  6. Trai La' Trash, Oct 14, 2004
  7. xiao yun

    Main Guest

    GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEM SELVES

    ASK IAN LAVERY NATIONAL LEADER AT THE N.U.M IN THE UK HE LOVE WASTING MONEY

    Main, Oct 15, 2004