    I have six folders each containing eight songs each. I want the
    folders and the songs in them in a particular sequence.

    Thanks for any suggestion

    Ardent, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Ardent

    Clanger Guest

    Adaptec CD Creator (Roxio) allows you to put them in any order you want.
    Drag and drop.

    Clanger, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:31:35 GMT
    You could use Windows Explorer and rename them adding a letter or number
    combination so they would fall into a sort order.

    - -- - -- - --
    -- - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -- --
    - -- - - - -- - -- - -- -- -- -- - -- -

    caveat lector - reader beware, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Ardent

    dadiOH Guest

    Only for a music CD. I think the OP wants a data CD with MP3s on them in a
    particular sequence. For that, he needs to prefix the file names with
    numbers so they will sort in the desired order.
    --
    dadiOH
    _____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.0...
    Get it at http://www.gbronline.com/xico/
    _________________________________

    dadiOH, Oct 25, 2003
  5. Ardent

    Roger RamJet Guest

    I see. Two solutions:

    Irfanview batch rename
    http://www.irfanview.com/
    or
    MP3renamer
    http://www.codevisions.de/mp3renamer/readme.html

    Is there anything Irfanviewer won't do? ;-)

    Roger RamJet, Oct 25, 2003
  6. Ardent

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    It's never made me a fresh pot of coffee.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 25, 2003
  7. Ardent

    Ardent Guest

    Thanks, dadiOH, that may work. Let me cut the CD and see.

    Ardent, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Ardent

    Night_Seer Guest

    If you have more than 10 files use 01, 02, 03, 04, 05,...10 numbering
    sequence
    If you have more than 100 files use 001, 002, 003, 004,
    005,...010,...100 numbering sequence

    Otherwise it won't work as you expected

    Night_Seer, Oct 29, 2003