    the MS website shows up as the NNTP posting host where our
    troll is coming from. So I'm just testing that theory.
    Thanks.

    Me, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Me

    Jtyc Guest

    Someone (Jtyc, I think) said that posting directly from
    Would I lie to you good people? Do I look like a lawyer or something?

    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003

  3. You can't use the NNTP posting host as the only flag of a
    troll... I use the MS online posting board too. My
    company does not allow NNTP posting through newsreaders...
    So this is my only option.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 8, 2003
  4. Me

    Jtyc Guest

    I use the MS online posting board too. My
    Bloody troll.

    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003
  5. I resent that!!! You make me sound like an englishman...
    or billyw when he's been drinking...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Me

    billyw Guest

    when i've been drinking..?
    hmmm didn't know you noticed the difference

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003