    I am continualy losing my connection when posting using any version powerpost,the only version i can use is power post 2k jw edition c
    which has a time out adjustment which i use at 10 mins,but i really want to use a&a v10 multi thread is there anyway to configure other versions to time out after 10 mins or is there a setting on my
    pc which i can adjust? os winxp pro sp1, 1mb connection ethernet link to settop box,i have contacted my isp who say my connection is fine,it could possibly be usenet dropping my ip address,what ever that means .any help would be much appreciated

    trigger, Jun 24, 2003

  2. trigger

    ilmc Guest

    Slumpy typed:
    Especially when it isn't funny and has such bad grammar and punctuation.
    It isn't my turn on the rota to be pedantic, but sometimes I can't resist.

    ilmc, Jun 24, 2003

  3. trigger

    °Mike° Guest

    Please adjust your line wrap setting to 76 - your lines are
    far too long for proper quoting in replies.

    I'm not sure, exactly, what question you are asking, but here's
    something you could try. Install Magic Mail Monitor and have
    it set to check your ISP mail box every 9 minutes whilst you
    are posting. That should keep your connection alive.

    http://www.geeba.org/magic/

    Latest GPL release:
    http://mmm3.sourceforge.net/

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003
  4. trigger

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as ilmc continued:
    Yeah it isn't too easy to read is it ?
    Let alone twice...;-)

    Slumpy, Jun 24, 2003