    e-mail. It says explorer has performed an illegal etc. Only crashing on
    virus sites. Any ideas?
    thanks

    Angel thoughts \(The real one\), Jul 4, 2005

  2. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    Toolman Tim Guest

    No, you probably don't have a virus. Explorer can crash/burn just fine
    without a virus.

    What pages? What illegal operations? What operating system? Post all the
    details!!!

    Oh - before you do, read the following information, then alter your email
    address for use in newsgroups:

    Email Address Munging
    WHY: http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    HOW: http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    MORE: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/spam-faq/
    I'd suggest you add a ".invalid" to the end of your new fake email address
    where it's listed in your account settings. In Outlook Express, click on
    Tools, Accounts, then the News Tab. Select your news server, then click on
    Properties. On the General tab, go to the Email address and add the .invalid
    at the end of the address.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Running Win 98 SE, Detecting invalid page fault at Panda active scan page.
    Once I have run the active scan the red circle and white cross pop up, will
    go and copy the error.

    Angel thoughts \(The real one\), Jul 4, 2005
  4. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    Stickems. Guest

    Some online virus detecting web pages will report non existent viruses in
    order to encourage business. AVG is unable to detect non existent viruses.

    Stickems., Jul 4, 2005
  5. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    Donald Guest

    because view thumbnail is on

    Donald, Jul 4, 2005
  6. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    Donald Guest

    ooops sorry wrong thread

    Donald, Jul 4, 2005
  7. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    doS Guest

    You get what you pay for with AVG..its utter crap.
    How long have you been having the problem?

    doS, Jul 4, 2005
  8. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    gangle Guest

    Not correct. AVG is known for a relatively high level
    of false positives.

    gangle, Jul 5, 2005
  9. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    ellis_jay Guest

    Panda on-line free scanner is notorious for false info.

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jul 5, 2005
  10. Angel thoughts \(The real one\)

    ellis_jay Guest