    0
    Hello,

    Could someone provide me the full details of Sony VAIO VGN-Z899GAB Memory

    sachin_mishra, Mar 25, 2010

  2. sachin_mishra

    james.taylor

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can upgrade upto 16GB with 0MB non-removable base memory and 4 memory slots

    Machine name: Sony VAIO VGN-Z899GAB
    CPU options: Intel Core 2 Duo (2.53GHz) Processor
    Chipset: Intel GM45 Chipset
    HD Bus: SATA 2.5"
    Front Side Bus options:
    Memory Speed options: PC3-8500 DDR3-1066 204pin SDRAM SODIMM
    Special notes: Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.

    Maybe this can help MemoryX

    james.taylor, Mar 26, 2010