    network, and so does my Mac Powerbook G4. My router is a Linksys WRT54G with
    the latest firmware installed.

    Any suggestion would be appreciated, she's about to throw it out the window.

    Guest, Jan 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I forgot to add that when the computer is connected to my router with an
    ethernet cable, it has no problem. Only through wireless, it endlessly waits
    for network.

    Guest, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I solved the problem. I had turned my network into a "G" only network, and
    her laptop card is "B" only, not "G". Mystery over.

    Guest, Jan 15, 2006