    Likes Received:
    0
    I have a 60" Sony tv, with a memory stick port, I accidentally inserted the memory card (xd) from my digital camera withouth the adapter, thememory card is stuck inside the port and I do not know how to retrieve i, I tried tweezers, (too big) double sticky tape,toothpicks, nothing works. Please help

    paolina, Jul 8, 2006

  2. paolina

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    have u tried a thin piece of waire with a hook on the end? (Make sure the power is off though :p)

    otherwise call sony, i am sure they will help as well as have a little laugh over it but at least u dont have a dead 60" tv :|

    unholy, Jul 9, 2006

  3. paolina

    paolina

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    called Sony they referred me to repairman ,he will see me in a week!!!!

    paolina, Jul 10, 2006
  4. paolina

    christiepao

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Format in PHP

    helpme to place formats mov in php, thanks!:elephant:

    christiepao, Jul 28, 2006