    Anyone else had this trouble?
    Thanks in advance.
    Adam

    Adam, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Adam

    FAQmeister Guest

    Multi-format doesn't mean any brand of disc. Nearly all recorders and
    players are picky with some brands of discs. Usually the manufacturers
    have a list of preferred brands.

    FAQmeister, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Adam

    GMAN Guest

    You did format it before you tried to use it?

    GMAN, Sep 28, 2005
  4. Adam

    Adam Guest

    Hi there,
    Yes, I have tried to format it but when i go into the tools menu to do
    this - all of the options are greyed out.
    I might give sony a call today and see what they say.
    Cheers,
    Ad

    Adam, Oct 3, 2005