    but it seems to come back....

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    dgibson1, Jul 6, 2004

  2. dgibson1

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you updated your graphics drivers?
    Have you updated DirectX?
    Have you moved the computer since reformatting?

    °Mike°, Jul 6, 2004

  3. dgibson1

    dgibson1 Guest

    Thanks Mike,

    Yes
    Yes (version 9)
    No

    Dave

    dgibson1, Jul 7, 2004
  4. dgibson1

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, it seems that, unless you have the monitor
    near to some source of interference (electrical,
    magnetic etc.), your monitor may be faulty.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2004
  5. dgibson1

    dgibson1 Guest

    Mike,

    Nope, nothing has changed except my reformat....

    It seems a little coincidental that the monitor would go right after
    the format............but............who knows?

    Maybe it's a hint to get a new LCD!!

    Thanks for your help

    dgibson1, Jul 8, 2004
  6. dgibson1