    daher kein Urteil fällen, ob das so ist, oder die LED einen Schlag hat.

    Vielen Dank

    Michael

    Michael Roth, May 15, 2005

  2. Michael Roth

    Luhan Monat Guest

    [Translation via Babel Fish]

    Hello, I added myself a Sony DVP 955 V (silver). The equipment makes so
    far a good impression. I ask myself however whether the SACD LED shines
    with the equipment actually white is, while the Multichannel and
    progressive LED shine blue? Looks somehow strange. I would be grateful,
    if me a DVP 955-Besitzer for this which say could. I saw and can here so
    far only this to copy, therefore no judgement fall itself whether like
    that is, or the LED an impact has. Thank you Michael

    Luhan Monat, May 15, 2005