    I have selected "reset" in the set up menu but it appears to do
    nothing as the pic numbers just keep escalating regardless.

    Anyone care to help with a suggestion?

    Jenny3kids, May 4, 2004

  2. Jenny3kids

    Patco Guest

    There is a manual reset button on the bottom of the camera.
    I have not tried it, so not sure if it will reset the counter.

    Patco, May 5, 2004

  3. Jenny3kids

    jimkramer Guest

    Does the MS have files on it when you have selected the reset on the setup
    menu? Try an empty stick and select the reset menu.

    Jim Kramer

    jimkramer, May 5, 2004
  4. Jenny3kids

    stewy Guest

    Try resetting the File Number from Series to Normal, take a few pix, then
    move it back to Series, or switch to series and Reformat.

    stewy, May 5, 2004