  1. I just bought this camera and am very happy with it, but now I need a case.

    I am looking for a very small case with a belt clip or belt loop.

    Steve J.

    Steve Johnson, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Steve Johnson

    Sheldon Guest

    Look for a "fanny pack." Several companies make them. It's just a pouch
    with a belt that goes around your waist. You can keep it in front of you
    when you need stuff, or swing it behind you to get it out of your way. No
    need for a belt, or pants for that matter.

    Sheldon, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Steve Johnson

    Frank ess Guest

    B & H has a number of inexpensive belt-loop cases of various size and
    manufacture, including Lowe Pro, in their "Used" section. Very
    inexpensive ( three dollars and up ), very new.

    Frank ess, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Steve Johnson

    Henry Guest

    I wanted something with a belt clip - not one with a loop, through which you
    have to run your belt.

    I settled for the "Body Glove" from RitzCamera. I got the medium size, if I
    recall correctly - the one for about $15. I got it at the local store, but
    can't find it online.

    It will take in the camera, and nothing else... OK, you can put the wrist strap
    in one of the sides, but certainly not spare memory or battery.

    It's made of neoprene, so it's lightweight, but doesn't offer the protection a
    hard or semi-hard case would provide. It has a flap that comes over the camera,
    and has a Velcro closure.

    One really neat thing is the clip in the back - it swivels, so when you hook it
    on your belt, you can rotate the case to the horizontal (also has click stops at
    45 degree positions).

    The other nylon compact bags like LowePro or Tamrac, though having pockets for
    small items, were not as compact for the camera alone.

    Something to consider, given how small this camera is, you may want to look at
    cases for other small electronic items...

    Henry

    Posted Using Agent 2.0
    [to reply, delete the AT]

    Henry, Apr 2, 2005