    other benefits might the p10 have over the p5?

    thanx

    steve

    nibbles, Sep 22, 2003

  2. nibbles

    admin Guest

    I had the same problem before buying my camera, I have not heard of the P5,
    it must be an old version, I was going to buy the new P72 (3.3 mp.) 229GBP,

    But for the extra bought the P8 (5 mp) 289GBP, but was not happy with the
    cost of battery replacements (Lithium)
    and battery life .

    Exchanged this for the P92 (5 mp) 310GBP, which I have found a great
    machine, all my photos have come out much better than expected and it uses
    AA Ni Mh batteries, obtainable anywhere, so battery replacement and cost is
    not a problem, the size is OK, it goes in my pocket no trouble.

    The P10 is again a 5 mp model with a lithium battery but more expensive than
    the P92.
    --
    Regards,

    Peter

    peteratNOSPAMhull-me.co.uk

    admin, Sep 22, 2003

  3. nibbles

    Dan Pidcock Guest

    More white balance options, faster lens over whole zoom range, faster
    shutter, 3 frames continuous (vs 2), MS pro support, bigger SM
    included, tiny amount smaller & lighter.

    The price differences you have found seem very large. In the UK they
    are both available for about £300 (www.berridgemail.co.uk).

    Dan Pidcock, Sep 22, 2003
  4. nibbles

    nibbles Guest

    thanx for the tip, i`m going for the p10!

    nibbles, Sep 23, 2003
  5. Not really an answer, but if you're considering the P10, look again at the
    P12- the only real non-cosmetic difference is the inclusion of a second
    Lithium battery, and it's possible to find P12s at a small enough price
    difference from the P10 to make it worthwhile.

    Martin Francis, Sep 23, 2003