    Can some one Please give me some pointers for the F717 List..

    I do have a Sony print out from back in Oct 2005 but no serials listed

    Thanks

    noone, Feb 9, 2008

  2. noone

    John Navas Guest

    Check the Internet Archive. <http://www.archive.org>

    John Navas, Feb 9, 2008

  3. noone

    noone Guest

    Thanks.

    No reference to any Camera stuff there, all the links I have found on the net are now Dead, and a
    few were Sony ones, seems that they are trying to hide this thing.

    But the Sony Asia web site still list the fault and no mention of a cut off date, only a short list
    of models.

    How is your Panasonic FZ8 as I was looking into getting one, looks like a fun camera.

    noone, Feb 10, 2008
  4. noone

    John Navas Guest

    It's a terrific camera. I couldn't be more pleased.

    John Navas, Feb 10, 2008
  5. noone

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Feb 10, 2008
  6. noone

    noone Guest

    Thanks but I have all that but some time in Oct 2005 there was a serial list posted, but I never
    save it, or took a hard copy..

    noone, Feb 10, 2008