    Anyone have any ideas how to set the shutter speed automatically?

    Many thanks,

    Rick

    RickF1ab, Jul 14, 2003

  2. RickF1ab

    Luke Guest

    There are no apeture or shutter priority modes on this camera.

    the only thing you can do to decrease the shutter speed in 'manual mode' is
    to turn down the ISO rating to 100, (which is worth doing anyway most of the
    time unless you need higher speed).

    But if you set the camera into scene mode and select the night time setting
    it seems to opt for a long exposure and narrow aperture, so try that.

    Luke

    Luke, Jul 14, 2003

  3. RickF1ab

    RickF1ab Guest