    Coordindinator of Studies, Multimedia and Photomedia, Australian Academy
    of Design
    Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    Wayne J. Cosshall, Nov 14, 2006

  2. In article <455a3364$0$5106$>,
    "Wayne J. Cosshall" <> wrote:

    > <http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/digitalir/digitalir.php>

    Wayne-

    It would have been helpful if you had shown a normal view of the scene
    without a red filter for comparison. Otherwise it appears that you have
    just converted a color photo to black and white.

    How practical is it to use the Alpha for IR photography? In normal
    daylight, is there sufficient IR for hand-held photos? Can the camera's
    light meter respond to the IR, or do you have to help it by deliberately
    overexposing?

    Fred

    Fred McKenzie, Nov 15, 2006