    I see people use LensAdpater for the Canon G1-G3/G5 series. Is there an
    equivalent for teh SOny's ?

    Coolasblu

    Coolasblu, Aug 8, 2003

  2. I obtained a standard 58mm-58mm macro coupler from B&H Photo so I could
    experiment with use of a Canon 50/1.4 lens in reversed position for
    macro work. Just go to the B&H website <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/>
    and do a search for "Macro Coupler". There are quite a few listed, you
    want one with 58mm threads on one side and the thread size for your
    intended lens on the other.

    Godfrey

    Godfrey DiGiorgi, Aug 8, 2003