    What am I doing wrong? Maybe I am confusing the term tab with
    something else.

    Thanks, Bob.

    Robby, Oct 29, 2006

  2. You confuse me. The tab bar, by default appears as the lowest toolbar
    from the top of the page. Unless you you have used an extension to place
    the tab bar somewhere else, you are looking in the wrong place.

    Looking at the bottom would be the Windows Task Bar. You will see a
    list of open windows in applications. That is different then tabs in the
    same window.

    How do you close the program?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 29, 2006

  3. Robby

    Bucky Guest

    Your description is a little confusing, but I'll try my best to
    interpret it. When Firefox gives the warning when closing multiple
    tabs, it's referring to the Firefox tabs at the top of the screen. The
    "tabs" at the bottom of the screen are on the Windows Taskbar, which
    are really new *windows* of Firefox.

    Bucky, Oct 29, 2006
  4. Robby

    Robby Guest

    Many thanks and sorry for the confusion, but I did not have the tab
    bar at the top. By visiting this group today I noticed that there was
    a version 2. After installing it I now have that tool bar.

    Wondering why Firefox kept telling me (even this morning) that there
    were no updates.

    Best wishes,

    Bob.

    Robby, Oct 29, 2006
  5. !.5.0.7 cannot handle major updates, only security releases within the
    same version. There will be a 1.5.0.8 security release release next
    week, which 1,5,0,7 will install. There is supposed to be an improved
    updater to handle the major update, but we will see how it works.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 29, 2006