    connection comes on again.
    It seems that somehow my Internet connection is lost, and I dont know why.
    Anyone please help.

    Winston Neo, May 7, 2005

  2. Winston Neo

    Steve Guest

    Next time try just unplugging your router for a minute, then plug it back
    in. Check for the latest firmware for your router. Mine loses it like that
    too and unfortunately the firmware upgrade didn't help me, but you'll never
    know until you try. Rebooting the router works for me, I have to do it an
    average of once a week.

    -s-

    Steve, May 7, 2005

  3. Winston Neo

    Winston Neo Guest

    I have already done both of these. Did not help. Any other suggestion.

    Winston Neo, May 8, 2005