    Is this something to laugh about? I've laughed at stuff like this in the past
    and seen that it actually made a difference in the company's life.

    Hmmm...I suppose we shall see.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    Guilt of the liberal elite - Let's give the poor children a laptop so I
    don't feel so guilty
    about my $400,000 house.

    ....and this laptop won't even give them any workplace skills - teach a man
    to fish, you know?

    Spend the money on vaccines, education programs for the parents, sanitation,
    anything else,
    but this is a joke, but it's not very funny.

    I wonder how long it will take to figure out how to remote detonate a bomb
    with one of these things.

    0x22
    Am I a pessimist?

    kpg, Jan 4, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Nope, an optomist. I am sure they have that already figured out.

    Lnkwizard2, Jan 4, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Precisely! Bastigs!!
    Know it well. Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day....teach a man to fish
    and he'll make a $1B company out of it and use it to starve thousands.
    Again, precisely what I was thinking. What is wrong with these fuskers? Everyone
    knows one can't think straight on an empty stomach.
    That's v2.0
    Optimist 2ndeded

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    queef is the vaginal discharge of gas, mmmmkay

    Consultant, Jan 4, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    And it's tasty toooooo. ($1 to Lucy)