    seem to make it look so easy..

    All suggestions considered and appreciated..

    Regards Colin

    Colin, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Colin

    °Mike° Guest

    Computer images are made up of pixels, and you
    are not going to get any more detail than is already
    there. Enhancing can work, but only up to a point,
    and those "forensic science police shows on TV"
    are pure fiction. Also, zooming in is NOT the answer.
    You need to crop the part of the image that you want
    enhanced, and then resize it in a decent graphics
    program; NOT MS Paint.

    °Mike°, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Colin

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    yes they do, eh? real cops don't get paid as much as those actors do...
    you can't squeeze high res from a low res image...
    but a good artist can manually enhance it (repaint the image using
    photoshop).

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Dec 4, 2004
  4. Colin

    Steve Guest

    Doesn't Altamira Genuine Fractals do something like this? Look at their
    website

    Steve, Dec 4, 2004
  5. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Thanks Mike, that was the key. " resize" has worked wonderfully.. or as well
    as can be expected..
    Thanks again.. and thanks to all others to tried to help as well.
    Colin

    Colin, Dec 5, 2004
  6. Colin

    °Mike° Guest