Something is limiting email recipients using a POP3 Client

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mjbarbag, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. mjbarbag

    mjbarbag Guest

    I am using Windows XP Home Edtion (SP2). When I send an email using a
    POP3 Client (Outlook Express or Pegasus Mail) to more than 4 addresses
    the email looks like it is sent but it never is delivered.
    Connectring to my ISP using thier webmail interface or a thirdparty
    interface (such as Web2mail) I can send to more than 4 addresses.

    I tested on anther PC in my network (Home/Wireless) and I can send to
    more than 4 addresses using outlook express to my ISP.

    Is there a setting somewhere on the PC or in the Registy that limits.

    No errors are registered in the POP3 or SMTP logs or in the event
    logs.

    I am stumped.

    Thanks
    MJ