Someone please help my laptop is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ravrehal, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. ravrehal

    ravrehal Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone please help me ?

    I have a Medion "Cybermax" laptop...... Model name: FID2130 Notebook
    PC.

    It has 512 RAM and a Pentium 4 processor.........

    Everytime I am using the laptop within a few mins it freezes and I
    can't even bring up task manager........ no buttons will work and I
    have to manually switch off the laptop only to restart it again. It
    restarts with no problem however a few mins later it freezes up
    again.

    In the past it did not freeze up that often once a week or so but now
    it's every 5 mins..........

    Can someone please help ?

    Please email me on

    Thanks

    Rav

    ravrehal, Aug 16, 2004

  2. On 15 Aug 2004 19:06:24 -0400,
    Post public, read public. Enjoy all the spam that will be coming your
    way.
    I think they need to have a word with
    www.HowToPostOnlyOnceToUsenet.com

    Shane Matthews, Aug 16, 2004