Someone please help my laptop is driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ravrehal, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. ravrehal

    ravrehal Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone please help me ?

    I have a Medion "Cybermax" laptop...... Model name: FID2130 Notebook
    PC.

    It has 512 RAM and a Pentium 4 processor.........

    Everytime I am using the laptop within a few mins it freezes and I
    can't even bring up task manager........ no buttons will work and I
    have to manually switch off the laptop only to restart it again. It
    restarts with no problem however a few mins later it freezes up
    again.

    In the past it did not freeze up that often once a week or so but now
    it's every 5 mins..........

    Can someone please help ?

    Thanks

    Rav

    ==============

    ravrehal, Aug 16, 2004

  2. ravrehal

    Unk Guest

    Try lowering the "Hardware Accelerator" setting a notch or two.

    Windows 9x, Me:
    Right-click "My Computer", "Performance" tab, Click "Graphics" button

    Windows XP:
    Right-click the desktop, select Properties. Click the "Settings" tab.
    Click the "Advanced" button, click the "Troubleshoot" tab.

    Unk, Aug 16, 2004

  3. ravrehal

    Ingeborg Guest

    -spam.invalid (ravrehal) wrote in
    Does the fan still work?

    Ingeborg, Aug 16, 2004
  4. ravrehal

    rika Guest

    rika, Aug 16, 2004
  5. ravrehal

    Fred

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are you using 2 or more anti virus software?

    Fred, Sep 27, 2006