    I am looking for a switched 3.5mm stereo jack splitter so that I can switch
    between my speakers and headset. Unswitched ones abound but I can't find a
    switched one.

    Stickems., Mar 11, 2005

  2. Stickems.

    Stevo Guest

    Never seen a switched jack, but my speakers and my headset have volume
    controls, which make it easy to use one or the other...

    Stevo, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Stickems.

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Stickems.

    Aquanaut Guest

    http://www.maplin.co.uk/

    Aquanaut, Mar 11, 2005
  5. Stickems.

    Parko Guest

    Parko, Mar 11, 2005
  6. Stickems.

    Stickems. Guest

    It has phono connectors, I want 3.5mm stereo connectors.

    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=5081&TabID=1&source=15&WorldID=&doy=11m3

    Stickems., Mar 12, 2005
  7. Stickems.

    Scrote Guest

    Are you just using stereo speakers and do you do any gaming?

    Scrote, Mar 12, 2005
  8. Stickems.

    Stickems. Guest

    I am using stereo speakers and a headset (not at the same time) No gaming.

    Stickems., Mar 12, 2005
  9. Stickems.

    Chuck Guest

    Radio Shack sells a switch that does what you want - RS# 26-204 Headphone
    Speaker Switch. I have one on each of 2 of my computers for switching just as
    you speak. It uses 1/8" mini stereo phone connectors, and you can get adapters
    of all sizes and shapes.
    <http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog_name=CTLG&category_name=&product_id=26-204&hp=search>

    --
    Cheers,
    Chuck

    Chuck, Mar 12, 2005
  10. Stickems.

    Scrote Guest

    An M$ Sidewinder Gamevoice would do the trick, but not as cheaply as
    Chucks suggestion, you can only pick them up second hand now :-( On the
    plus side it gives you an instant mute switch plus Stereo/Hset
    selection.
    HTH

    Scrote, Mar 13, 2005