    Thank´s for all

    The Link:
    http://www.etechzone.com/cert21.htm

    Rafael Brum Astrana, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Rafael Brum Astrana

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Rafael Brum Astrana" <>"Rafael Brum Astrana"
    ah... wait a minute.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Rafael Brum Astrana

    Dragon Guest

    Ellohay Udesday

    Omebodysay owsknay omethingsay aboutway isthay udystay uidesgay
    andway esttay imulatorssay.
    Ifway omeonesay owsknay omethingsay aboutway itway, easeplay
    elltay ifway itway eallyray isway oodgay.

    Ankthay´say orfay allway

    Dragon, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Rafael Brum Astrana

    Brian Guest

    What you say?

    I really should make sure I'm fully awake before I read this group in the
    morning.

    Brian, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Rafael Brum Astrana

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Brian climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    s/awake/loaded

    JaR
    Suggestive Thug

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004