    Is there a reason why?
    Thanks
    Huang

    Mr_Huang, Jul 4, 2008

  2. Mr_Huang

    Sam Wilson Guest

    There are some versions of Windows (XP pre-SP3 certainly, I'm not sure
    what else) that have trouble connecting to non-broadcast SSIDs. I don't
    have many other details, I'm afraid.

    Sam

    Sam Wilson, Jul 16, 2008

  3. Mr_Huang

    Uli Link Guest

    Use the Intel ProSET instead of the braindead Windows built-in supplicant.
    The Windows supplicant has problems connecting to hidden SSIDs,
    especially when broadcasted SSIDs are in range of the scanning client.

    Uli Link, Jul 16, 2008