    site traffic and any other site.

    Any ideas?

    Best...Andy

    Andy, Jan 18, 2009

  2. Andy

    bod43 Guest

    If so you could try

    int vlan 1 ! --> or whatever your inside one is
    ip tcp adjust-mss 1300 !--> I see no point in worrying about 100
    bytes.

    I have an MTU issue that has appeared suddenly on an 877.
    I have no idea what is going on but the above has fixed it for me.

    Andreas Heinzelmann, Jan 20, 2009
  4. Andy

    bod43 Guest

    This is of course not the "correct" solution. Ideally path
    MTU discovery should be working:)

    Your outside interface should be permitted to issue and
    respond to the relevant ICMP packets.

    ! I don't object to ping
    10 permit icmp any any echo-reply (125 matches)
    ! or traceroute
    20 permit icmp any any time-exceeded (72 matches)
    ! permit path MTU discovery
    30 permit icmp any any unreachable (24 matches)

    bod43, Jan 20, 2009