Some very nice pictures:

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by m II, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. m II

    m II Guest

    m II, Aug 6, 2007

  2. m II

    Frank ess Guest

    Very much so.

    Frank ess, Aug 6, 2007

  3. Just because you point your camera at something doesn't mean you should
    press the button.

    Randall Ainsworth, Aug 6, 2007
  4. m II

    senertopcan Guest

    senertopcan, Aug 6, 2007
  5. m II

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Aug 6, 2007
  6. m II

    crownfield Guest

    -http://photo.net/photos/Stovall
    -

    exceptional!!

    thanks for sharing them.

    you not only see, but capture!

    -
    -
    -mike
    -

    crownfield, Aug 6, 2007
  7. m II

    crownfield Guest

    -
    -Just because you point your camera at something doesn't mean you should
    -press the button.

    you disappoint me, randal.

    -

    crownfield, Aug 6, 2007
  8. m II

    George Kerby Guest

    Funny, I thought that morons such as yourself are easily amused.
    You just proved my thought.

    George Kerby, Aug 6, 2007
  9. m II

    Pudentame Guest

    Yeah? Which are you?

    Pudentame, Aug 6, 2007
  10. m II

    George Kerby Guest

    I would say both - and a 'tard to 'boot'...

    George Kerby, Aug 6, 2007
  11. m II

    Matt Clara Guest

    These pictures are "OK" to "Nice." Very nice? Perhaps one or two. I don't
    mean to discourage you--by all means, keep taking photos, and you'll find
    you get better at it--your subject line left you wide open, is all.

    Matt Clara, Aug 6, 2007
  12. m II

    Matt Clara Guest

    Ooooo! You really know how to hurt a guy, doncha?!

    Matt Clara, Aug 6, 2007
  13. m II

    ASAAR Guest

    That applies to pressing the [Reply] button as well, Randall. :)

    ASAAR, Aug 6, 2007
  14. m II

    ASAAR, Aug 6, 2007
  15. m II

    ASAAR Guest

    Now that I've had a chance to see the pictures, I'd sort of agree,
    but wouldn't put it quite as you did. There's nothing wrong with
    having taken those pictures and many were indeed 'very nice'. I've
    taken worse and I'll bet that you have too. But it would have been
    better if the OP had been more selective in populating his website.
    Also, even if they were all worthy, there were too many pictures on
    that web page, even if they were only large thumbnails.

    ASAAR, Aug 6, 2007
  16. m II

    crownfield Guest

    --> In article <060820070510596080%>,
    -> says...
    -> -
    -> -Just because you point your camera at something doesn't mean you should
    -> -press the button.
    ->
    -> you disappoint me, randal.
    ->
    -
    -
    -Ooooo! You really know how to hurt a guy, doncha?!

    you really are insightful

    wow.

    -

    crownfield, Aug 7, 2007
  17. m II

    Alan Browne Guest

    There are a few very nice images in there.

    Generally speaking NGs discourage posting of entire collections of
    photos as a posting subject. Posting a few links to a few photos for
    discussion on technical or aesthetic is very welcome of course.

    Cheers,
    Alan

    Alan Browne, Aug 7, 2007
  18. m II

    Matt Clara Guest

    I don't know, I think my reply to the OP is a bit more helpful than yours...

    Matt Clara, Aug 7, 2007
  19. m II

    m II Guest

    I see, but Mr. Stovall did all the capturing. it's his web site.

    mike

    m II, Aug 7, 2007
  20. m II

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Obviously, you have never been to Texas.

    Ron Hunter, Aug 7, 2007