some question about EIGRP OSPF BGP RIP 2

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by viper_gts, Sep 24, 2010.

  1. viper_gts

    viper_gts

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello guys this is my post in this forums and im new student in newtork so i need some help urgent :D

    compare the following protocols for administrative distance , cost , metric , timers , speed , and convergence

    EIGRP

    OSPF

    BGP

    RIP 2