Some photos from Genoa (Italy)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by GM, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. GM

    GM Guest

    Hi, i've just updated galleries on my site, with new nature foto of this
    fall. Take a look, if u like it ;)
    I'm using Olympus Camedia 3000 and Canon EOS300D

    This fall:
    http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscr...=PhotoPreview&rev=true&Sezione=3&Anno=8&ln=en

    180°-360° Panoramas:
    http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscrivia/pages/Main.aspx?pg=PhotoPreview&TWidth=200&ln=en

    Foggy days:
    http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscr...=PhotoPreview&rev=true&Descrizione=nebb&ln=en

    Some snow in past years:
    http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscr...eview&rev=true&Descrizione=nev&ln=en&offset=1

    Home:
    http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/

    ------------------------
    www.fotovallescrivia.it

    GM, Dec 3, 2005

  2. GM

    Scott W Guest

    GM wrote:
    > Hi, i've just updated galleries on my site, with new nature foto of this
    > fall. Take a look, if u like it ;)
    > I'm using Olympus Camedia 3000 and Canon EOS300D
    >

    > This fall:
    > http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscr...=PhotoPreview&rev=true&Sezione=3&Anno=8&ln=en
    >
    > 180°-360° Panoramas:
    > http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscrivia/pages/Main.aspx?pg=PhotoPreview&TWidth=200&ln=en
    >
    > Foggy days:
    > http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscr...=PhotoPreview&rev=true&Descrizione=nebb&ln=en
    >
    > Some snow in past years:
    > http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscr...eview&rev=true&Descrizione=nev&ln=en&offset=1
    >
    > Home:
    > http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/

    > www.fotovallescrivia.it

    Some really great photos there, I love the panoramas.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 3, 2005