    About the only thing that looks really really out of place on my desk is the big beige CRT monitor and the M$ Optical mouse...
    I havent decided on my monitor yet but Ill probably be looking at 19" LCD however I will most likely be getting a Logitech MX1000 wireless mouse with dock.
    I'll post a picture of my setup tomorrow morning

    Frankie, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Frankie

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    cool, i suggest a 19" LCD for a Desk setup, but for desktop space (computer desktop space) get 2 17"'s and one can be for lans. Otherwise just get a 17".
    Anything higher is tooo expensive and not worth it.
    u betta post piccies or else muhahahaha :D

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Frankie

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh yeah! The Cooler Master Keyboard!

    I thought I was the only person that likes that Cooler Master keyboard. You can't buy them anymore out here in the states. I have about five of them, one held in reserve. I use one at work because I really prefer typing on it. The worst keyboard for typing is this stupid glowing keys Logisys keyboard. The keys are laid out in a screwy way, and I constantly make mistakes when I type. Give me the Cooler Master Keyboard any day. :p

    bigal, Oct 15, 2005
  4. Frankie

    Frankie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    [​IMG]

    Frankie, Oct 15, 2005
  5. Frankie

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Consider...

    ...it added to the screensaver submissions! I like the stacker case too. How cool is it running? :beer:

    bigal, Oct 16, 2005
  6. Frankie

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    it runs like a pansy. Not cool at all :p You like to drink a lot don't you Frankie

    XhArD, Oct 16, 2005
  7. Frankie

    Frankie

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2005
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not really... I actually drink very little...
    my 2400 Tbred is at 40/41 after a day idling in the sun...
    Im not sure how much cooler it is but the Ti4200 dosent overheat and reset anymore

    Frankie, Oct 16, 2005
  8. Frankie

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    He's just saying that because you have several beverage bottles on your desk there Frankie.

    The Modfather, Oct 16, 2005