    Gordon Guest

    Well cherries are seasonal, so what about the rest of the year.

    Gentle reader, Woger/Frank Williams is best read only. Okay?

    Gordon, Jan 8, 2014

  2. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Or not even that, as has been my choice in the last decade or so (after
    reading him for a few years previously).
    --
    </Shaun>

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1).

    ~misfit~, Jan 9, 2014
  3. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Tony; You are entirely correct, I understand completely having been in that
    boat myself.

    However I've also beaten my head against a few brick walls on usenet so have
    learned to pick what I do and don't read or reply to. In this case, with the
    x-posted group/s and disinformation you did the right thing. You're a better
    man than I am these days. ;)

    Best regards,

    ~misfit~, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Yeah. Personally a wee while back I came to a point in my life where it was
    essential to minimise my exposure to negativity and frustration for the sake
    of what's left of my mental well-being. ;)
    Yeah, those sort of people are one of my very few hates. People who take
    pleasure in others misfortune and like to compound it should be ostracised.
    Or euthanised.
    Yeah, it's a bit sad actually. I've encountered that phenomena quite a few
    times.
    Very true.
    You too Tony. :)

    Best,