    most. The Pope's trousers were removed, his member exposed, and the
    boy exhorted by several Cardinals to "eat your vegetables, it's good
    for you".

    Chuck Lysaght, Apr 3, 2005

  2. This was not posted by the real Chuck Lysaght. The real Chuck Lysaght's
    website is below.

    http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html

    the messenjah, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Chuck Lysaght

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Chuck,
    Your insensitivity is only exceeded by your lack of class and
    intelligence. Suggest you pull the rock back over yourself.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 3, 2005