Some good news: "Camera chain Jessops re-opens [some stores] twomonths after closing".

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Taylor, Mar 30, 2013.

  1. David Taylor

    David Taylor Guest

    David Taylor, Mar 30, 2013

  2. David Taylor

    RichA Guest

    What is it about drowning people going down for the third time? This
    is technically their last chance.

    RichA, Mar 31, 2013

  3. David Taylor

    DanP Guest

    This time the guy who owns it is pretty good at counting his own money.

    And if it works it would have all the high street market. I have bought my camera from Jessops, they let me handle one, even though prices online were a bit cheaper. I would not buy photography stuff from supermarkets.

    DanP

    DanP, Mar 31, 2013