Some excellent free lessons

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sharon Everett, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. An earlier poster mentioned this website for jewelry shot advice. I
    went there to look it over, and found here are a number of
    high-quality lessons on maing different types of shots.
    FREE lessons, I might add, with no catch.

    As an educator, I was curious about who was involved with these, which
    I found much better than most of what I see on the Web, I did a WHOIS,
    and found

    Registrant:
    Photoflex Products, Inc (WN-D-93866090)
    97 HANGAR WAY
    WATSONVILLE, CA 95076-2465
    US
    Domain Name: WEBPHOTOSCHOOL.COM

    www.webphotoschool.com

    They have an offer to sign up for their school with further lessons,
    but the free ones are plentiful and of excellent quality, as I've
    found their products to be.

    Disclaimer: I have no connection with the above site or company, am
    just passing on the lead to the group.

    Sharon Everett

    Sharon Everett, Feb 1, 2004