Some Candid Shots

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Robert R Kircher, Jr., Nov 7, 2005.

  1. Robert R Kircher, Jr., Nov 7, 2005

  2. Robert R Kircher, Jr.

    Gormless Guest

    I wonder if your misspelling of candid above is really the link?
    Whatever - pbase is so dreadfully and unacceptably slow that it's causing
    browser timeouts anyway.
    Why do you people stick with such an awful host as pbase? The slowness has
    just apparently been getting worse and worse.
    G.

    Gormless, Nov 7, 2005

  3. Yeah I've been really patient about it all but I've had it now too. I'm
    going to start on my own web page tonight and hopefully have something up by
    the weekend. :-/

    And yes the URL is misspelled but correct.
    [/QUOTE]

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Nov 7, 2005
  4. Robert R Kircher, Jr.

    Gormless Guest

    Never used pbase myself, and from what I'm seeing performance-wise these
    days, it's most unlikely I ever will. I've always had my own site and
    authored my own HTML/ASP since then. Domain names and hosting are dirt cheap
    nowadays.

    Gormless, Nov 8, 2005
  5. Robert R Kircher, Jr.

    eawckyegcy Guest

    Just for giggles though, you should try and sign up for their month
    "free trial" (if it is still offered). It is (or was -- it may have
    changed in the intervening months) the most horrible user-interface
    I've ever seen.

    eawckyegcy, Nov 8, 2005