    Troglodyte Guest

    and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a light
    off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

    Troglodyte, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Troglodyte

    Thor Guest

    Troglodyte spake of :
    Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
    instead :)

    Thor, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Troglodyte

    cowboyz Guest

    what about this

    http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/7-p1.php

    cowboyz, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Troglodyte

    cowboyz, Dec 30, 2004
  6. Troglodyte

    Troglodyte Guest

    Now theres an idea. Praps I could unhook the fan and let the mo/bo heat
    up. Get a light off a data bus. (snicker)

    Troglodyte, Dec 30, 2004
  7. Troglodyte

    Troglodyte, Dec 30, 2004
  8. Troglodyte

    Thor Guest

    Troglodyte spake of :
    Or hang a couple of wires from the mains out the front and touch them
    together when you want a light..:)

    Thor, Dec 30, 2004
  10. Troglodyte

    Pete Guest

    Pete, Dec 30, 2004
  11. Troglodyte

    Pete Guest

    Pete, Dec 30, 2004
  12. Troglodyte

    Thor Guest

    Thor, Dec 30, 2004
  13. Troglodyte

    Thor Guest

    Thor, Dec 30, 2004
  14. Why sure you can. Put your left hand in your pocket to cover your vitals,
    Place your big toe in the CD holder, Plug a USB connector to your right ear,
    Put one fag in one of your nostrils, while wearing red sunglasses and boot
    the PC. The CD door will shut jamming your toe and then the combination of
    a redirected laser beam and the heat from your spontaenous expletives will
    cause the cigarette to combust.

    Andrei Sharko, Jan 2, 2005
  16. Troglodyte

    Nomad Damon Guest

    It would be a bitch to get a pipe lit then, you'd have to do that
    several times. I'd sooner run the risk of not getting tongue and
    lip cancer than go through that palaver.

    Nomad Damon, Jan 2, 2005
  17. Hey, good way to get a light and quickly turn off all your gear at the
    same time. "Right, work's over, time for a smoke ... *zap* CLUNK!"

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 3, 2005
  18. What's the point? Whoever it is will just start pinching your CD burner.
    :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 3, 2005
  19. Troglodyte

    Thor Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro spake of :
    :) That was the plan...
    I think my original idea of building a car cigarette light into the
    front of the computer was more practical though.

    Thor, Jan 3, 2005