    you can, others say M$ only. Has anyone here used it with Linux?

    TIA

    Hugh

    Hugh Newbury, Dec 9, 2007

  2. Hugh Newbury

    That Bloke Guest

    It has no intrest what operating system you are using.

    It will work with any operating system that does tcp/ip

    That Bloke, Dec 9, 2007

  3. Hugh Newbury

    Mal F Guest

    true though if you want to set password on them the utility is windows
    only. however, it should be no problem to just connect them temporarily
    to someone's windows pc to set the password on them.

    Mal F, Dec 10, 2007
  4. Hugh Newbury

    Hugh Newbury Guest

    Thanks for that. I actually have a mixed Linux/M$ network, so it sounds
    as if there's no problem at all.

    Hugh

    Hugh Newbury, Dec 10, 2007