    any sample solutions to the practices. Is there somewhere I can go to find
    some samples of what other people have done?

    Thanks!

    Charlie Parker, Dec 12, 2007

  2. Charlie Parker

    gravz84 Guest

    The practice exercises are meant if you are inexperienced working
    in .NET. It doesn't serve any exam specific purpose since the exam
    does not test that. You are not required to code at all on the exam
    70-536. There are only multiple choice questions.

    If you are a beginner though you should at least try out the practice
    exercises to get immersed in .NET. There are no sample solutions
    because they are mostly quite straight forward, so if you are also
    doing the lab exercises follow the same routine.
    If you are experienced they don't matter much if you know how you
    would go about solving the particular problem.

    gravz84, Dec 13, 2007