    Iv been reading for days all over the web,this is a common problem,but
    after trying several solutions still nothing

    now I cant even open/install some exe. files i downloaded

    Joe, May 23, 2004

  2. "Joe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > getting these errors on windows XP home, after reinstalled XP,restored
    > older data from external HD,via USB 2,using drive image 7
    >
    > windows delayed write failure,cannot save data,disk full etc
    >
    > Iv been reading for days all over the web,this is a common problem,but
    > after trying several solutions still nothing
    >
    > now I cant even open/install some exe. files i downloaded

    Well, perhaps this is asking the obvious, but is the hard drive full? If
    it's not, and you're getting all kinds of hard-drive errors, it might be
    that the hard drive is going bad.

    Patrick Michael, May 23, 2004

  3. Joe

    Robert Guest

    Are you using an ATI Radeon video card?
    If the Performance options under system properties advanced tab are set to
    large system cache or priority for system cache on Win XP this can cause
    these errors with some of the Catalyst drivers.

    Robert, May 25, 2004
  4. Joe

    Joe Guest

    no,its not full,has passed dx tests,if you look in google,these
    errrors are common,but no simple solution

    Joe, May 25, 2004
  5. Joe

    Joe Guest

    no,its SiS 300/305/630/540/730 [Display adapter] built in PC chips mobo

    Joe, May 25, 2004