    Athalon XP 3200 with 400fsb?
    I really hope so because I have just bought one.
    Thanks

    twitchy, Nov 23, 2004

  2. twitchy

    Jamco Guest

    your motherboard only supports up to 333fsb

    Jamco, Nov 23, 2004

  3. twitchy

    Timberwolf Guest

    What is up with you folks?---will this MB do this will X item do that.
    Do you not look at the specs BEFORE purchase or does the money just burn a
    hole in your pocket if you do not spend it?
    Google is out there use it
    Your motherboard comes with a manual on the cd,however in aswer to your
    question here are the specs
    http://www.soltek.de/soltek/product/products_all.php

    Timberwolf, Nov 23, 2004