Solid State Hard Drive Compatibility

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Sep 13, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello All,

    I have a 16 GB Solid State Hard Drive and for some reason after a couple of
    weeks when I reboot it goes to a blinking cursor in the top left corner or
    sometimes it will give an error like NTLDR missing or corrupt. Here is the
    scoop on the config and what I have done up to this point.

    16 GB Solid State Hard Drive IDE connector
    Windows XP SP2 all up to date
    Used FDisk
    Used Format Utility
    Used a couple different Windows Disks
    Used a couple different 16 and 8 GB Solid State Flash Drives
    Used a couple of different mother boards

    All the above leads to the same failures, It may take a little longer in
    some cases but at this point the verdict is the same. Thank you for your
    assistance,

    blacksheep_796

    Guest, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Try this one "HDD Regenerator "

    Guest, Sep 13, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    HDD is primarily used for standard hard drives I do not think this will work,
    but thank you for your efforts.

    Guest, Sep 13, 2007