    website but cannot find anything that describes this combination of
    LEDs.

    Does anyone have any suggestions at all?

    Robboboy, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Robboboy

    Robboboy Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:53:13 GMT, Robboboy <>
    wrote:

    >We have a problem with a Cisco AP350 Access Point. It has stopped
    >responding to all network and radio traffic.
    >
    >The lights on the top are all on (Ethernet = Solid Red, Association =
    >Solid Green, Radio = Solid Amber). After rebooting the unit it comes
    >up in exactly the same condition, whether or not it is plugged into
    >the physical network.
    >
    >I've had a look through the documentation available on the Cisco
    >website but cannot find anything that describes this combination of
    >LEDs.
    >
    >Does anyone have any suggestions at all?

    Finally managed to get my hands on the AP from the customers site
    today, At first glance everything seemed fine but I noticed that the
    unit began rebooting itslef of its own accord.

    After a little investigation it looked lik e there is a loose/damaged
    component inside the unit as any slight movement of the network cable
    where it plugs into the box triggers a reboot. if this is done quickly
    it seems to lock the unit up, displaying the LED sequence detailed
    above.

    I guess its a repair job!

    Robboboy, Dec 17, 2003