    T.N.O. Guest

  2. T.N.O.

    Rob Guest

    Rob, Sep 19, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    For X86? really?

    T.N.O., Sep 19, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    oh ok, well it was a heap easier for me, one page form, one disclaimer, then
    just let the downloads run :)

    T.N.O., Sep 19, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    Rob Guest

    Big change from linux, if that's what you're used to.

    I went from Ultrix to Solaris, now that was horrible.

    Rob, Sep 19, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    nah, not used to anything really, I use Win2k at work, XP and Redhat at
    home, no real favourite... I just want something that works, dont really
    care about most of it.

    Im downloading it for a dialup friend of mine, he gave me redhat when I
    asked, he then asked if I had solaris, I didn't, but now do.(well almost...
    200kb a second still not fast enough :)

    T.N.O., Sep 19, 2003
  7. T.N.O.

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Bastard! :)

    ~misfit~, Sep 19, 2003
  8. T.N.O.

    Enkidu Guest

    .....and run, and run, and run, and run.......

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.

    Enkidu, Sep 19, 2003
  9. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    I got asked why I was using so much bandwidth just after I posted that...
    they didn't mind but would prefer that I ask before hand :)

    T.N.O., Sep 19, 2003
  10. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    nah, they finished by 6:30, when I went and burned them :)

    T.N.O., Sep 19, 2003
  11. So was moving from sunos 4 to solaris.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Sep 20, 2003